Years 5 and 6
Teacher - Mr. S. Brown: email@example.com
HLTA - Miss. T. Stairs
Summer Term 2022
Dear Year 5/6,
Welcome to the summer term.
- P.E. takes place on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoons.
- Homework will be handed out on a Friday. Homework should be completed and handed in by the following Thursday, unless topic based.
- Spellings will be handed out on a Friday. Although these will be practised in school, further practise at home will be beneficial.
- Children should (preferably) read at home every day. Research has shown that reading with your child for as little as 10 minutes each day has a significant impact on reading ability.
- Children can arrive at school between 8.40 and 8.55
- Pick up time at the end of the day is 15.15
If you have any questions regarding the class or your child, do not hesitate to leave a note or comment in your child's reading record or, alternatively, email me at the address above.
Below are some examples of the dragon bones that the class made during our Shang Dynasty history unit. Click on the image to enlarge.
Below is a selection of our art work this academic year. Click on the image to enlarge.
Below are some of the home learning projects that the class produced for our Earth and Space science unit. The class has done an oustanding job. Click on the image to enlarge.