Years 5 and 6
Teacher - Mr. S. Brown
Autumn Term 2022
Dear Year 5/6,
Welcome to the autumn term.
- P.E. takes place on Tuesday morning and Wednesday and Thursday afternoons.
- Homework will be handed out on a Friday. Homework should be completed and handed in by the following Thursday, unless topic based.
- Spellings will be handed out on a Friday. Although these will be practiced in school, further practice at home will be beneficial.
- Children should, if possible, read at home every day. Research has shown that reading with your child for as little as 10 minutes each day has a significant impact on reading ability.
- School begins at 8.45
- Pick up time at the end of the day is 15.15
If you have any questions regarding the class or your child, do not hesitate to leave a note or comment in your child's reading record or, alternatively, email me at the address above.